Thursday, 25 August 2016

Tallulah


I wouldn't say she was "feral" according to a reviewer, more human, rational and nurturing than she at first realised, as I understood it (albiet in a crazy kind of way), but that's not important. This film had me in tears one moment and in laughter the next, sometimes simultaneously, but that's just me. But then, I find John Cassavetes films so emotionally charged that I'm weeping almost all the way through. Me again. I think this is one of my favourite films of 2016 so far

An intelligent but feral girl's boyfriend leaves unexpectedly causing her to search for him at his estranged mother's home. The two women begin to bond, finding supportive friendship in each other's troubled lives, changing their outlook forever. Written by Justin Goring

Tallulah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.